E-learning (Health, Safety and Wellbeing)
This section hosts a suite of courses,which are designed to provide the user with a basic understanding of the various issues surrounding Health and Safety at Norfolk County Council. They cover the responsibilities of Norfolk County Council as the employer and the responsibilities of employees, highlighting the key issues relating to each topic.
Please follow the links in the web links tab below to access relevant e-learning modules.
Also in this Section
- Curriculum codes of practice
- E-learning (Health, Safety and Wellbeing)
- Food safety
- General risk assessment
- Incidents and emergencies
- Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation Service (IPRS)
- Norfolk Support Line
- Premises and work environments
- Responsibilities and organisation
- Wellbeing and worklife support
- Work activities
- Work equipment