Driving for work
The documents in this topic area are currently being updated. For the latest versions please email email@example.com or call us on 01603 223989. Thank you for your patience.
It has been estimated that up to a third of all road traffic accidents involve somebody who is at work at the time. Health & Safety legislation applies to all work activities, and this includes ‘on the road’ work activities. These need to be managed therefore, as with all work activities within the Health & Safety Management system. The Policy and guidance documents contain corporate standards and advice for reducing work-related driving risks. Further details can be found below.
Also in this Section
- Curriculum codes of practice
- E-learning (Health, Safety and Wellbeing)
- Food safety
- General risk assessment
- Incidents and emergencies
- Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation Service (IPRS)
- Norfolk Support Line
- Premises and work environments
- Responsibilities and organisation
- Wellbeing and worklife support
- Work activities
- Work equipment